Register and schedule an appointment through our scheduling site: UGA.MyWCOnline.com
During the Spring 2022 semester, we are offering multiple appointment types in several locations:
Available appointments are indicated by blank boxes on our schedules. When scheduling an appointment, make note of the location and time you have chosen!
In-person appointments (public health conditions permitting) are available from 9am until 5pm at the following locations:
- Park Hall 66
- Miller Learning Center 370
- Main Library 620a
- Science Library 201
- GradsWrite Studio (Science Library 402)
Online appointments are also available. When scheduling an online appointment, writers can choose to meet with a writing consultant in real time or to receive feedback via email:
- Meet in real time: Log back into uga.mywconline.com five minutes before the start of your appointment. Click on your appointment block and select "START OR JOIN ONLINE CONVERSATION" to open the video chat.
- Feedback via email: Upload your work to your appointment form at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled appointment. You do not need to be available during your appointment time. A consultant will send written feedback via email.
- Our first day of service for the Spring 2022 semester is January 18.
The UGA Writing Center will be closed during holidays and school breaks
Last day of service for Spring 2022 is May 3